Thursday, September 13, 2012

Luke's first week of Mother Day Out.

Well, let me just say Luke LOVES school. He is doing so much better than I every thought (lesson I learned is never underestimate your child!).

Luke started school Tuesday, and he goes Tuesday and Thursday, I work at his school, but I'm down the hall so he doesn't see me. It is so comforting to me to be right there in case he needs me, but as I learned this week he is a 'bee boy' (big boy) and doesn't care if I am there or not. Let me just say that this is an answer to prayer that he loves it. I thought he would be crying or super attached but so far so good, I know its only the first week, and when reality kicks in that he has to keep going he might get upset. So far the only time he has gotten upset is when he has to leave. He throws himself to the floor and cries (that's another issue we are trying to break), because he doesn't was to leave his friends. He has the sweetest teachers and friends and I am so glad he is loving it! Yay Luke!


Last week for Meet-the-Teacher, Luke took these to his new teachers:


Ready for school:



Sorry this pick is blurry, but I snuck into chapel and took this pick of him singing songs! Love his little heart for dancing and singing for God. 

The other day Luke came up to me randomly and said in the sweetest voice "I love you, mama". My heart just melted. He is turning into the sweetest little boy, and I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment