Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Farm Art

Well I have been working very hard to decorate Luke's room and I have been working on several projects for him. One of them is that I made some farm animal art. I had been looking on ETSY and saw several different ideas, and I thought to myself "I can do that". Well I tweaked some things and came up with this:

First I got 4 canvases.


Then I painted them colors that matched his room:


Then I found animal shapes that I liked (I searched coloring book pages online so that the lines would be smooth and not so detailed) and I cut them out.:

I trace them onto scrapbook paper:


Once the animals were all made I glued them onto the canvas and coated the entire thing with Mod-Podge, and then Andrew hung them on the wall:


They are probably a little ghetto, but I made them with love, so I hope Luke enjoys them!

No comments:

Post a Comment