Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crafty Things

I have been spending a lot of my time making things for Luke. Here are a few other things that I have done.

I ordered these online and painted them to match Luke's room:


Andrew has been working hard painting a rocking chair:


But one of our favorite things is Luke's coming home outfit. Andrew and I thought and thought about what we wanted him to come home in. I really wanted it to have some sort of meaning, and not just something cute. We decided that a little ACU outfit would be cute, comfy and something all our children, boy or girl, could wear home. Also when he gets bigger and has to choose where he goes to school I can show him that he was a wildcat since he was born, and hopefully he will choose to go to ACU. When we went to Abilene I went to the campus store to get something, and of course ACU doesn't make anything small than 6 months, so I had to be creative. I cut this paw and logo out on freezer paper and made this shirt.

Less than a month until Luke arrives! We can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh my!! That is precious!! Can't wait to hold him!!

    Love & Blessings,

    Joey

    ReplyDelete