Sunday, December 19, 2010

Limo XMas Light Tour!

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law's anniversary was last Thursday and instead of going out by themselves and celebrating, they decided to rent a limo and invite friends to go Christmas light admiring. We went to an awesome neighborhood in Arlington that was covered in lights. Christopher, my brother-in-law, rented a blue hummer limo, named Goliath for 8 of us to ride around in looking at lights. My mother-in-law and a girl from church watched the 2 babies and my 2 year old nephew. It was so nice to get out and away for a few hours! On our way home we stopped at La Hacienda and had amazing dessert. It was a blast! I hope Christopher and Tiffany want to celebrate like this every year!


Andrew and I:

In the limo!

Christopher and Tiffany:

The group (minus Andrew- somebody had to take the picture!):

Craig and Leah:


Jon Mark and Keali:

1 comment:

  1. that is SO FUN!!! i bet you guys had so much fun!!! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete