Monday, April 25, 2011

Trip to Austin

A few weekends ago we went down to Austin to see some friends. Andrew and I are learning how to travel wit a kid- you have to plan around nap time, feedings, etc so that everything will go smoothly. We had to stop at a park on the way down there so Luke could get out and stretch his little body and play a little bit. You can't just get in a car and go with a kid, or you cant with a kid who hates his car seat when he is awake.
Anyways, I met up with all my former roommates -it was 2 of their birthdays (one on Fri. and one on Sat.). We surprised my friend Shealynn in Austin by all of us showing up to hang out. I brought Andrew along to help take care of Luke. Andrew golfed during the afternoon while we shopped with Luke and then he took Luke for the night (it was my first night away from Luke) while we went out and then stayed at a hotel for the evening. I had so much fun hanging out like old times with Stephanie, Tanna, and Shealynn. Makes me miss those days of waking up at noon, laying around all day then working late at Joe Allen's staying up late and doing that all over again with these 3. Now if I sleep in till 8 I am one lucky girl and I am usually in bed asleep by 10. My how things have changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment