Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

This weekend we headed to the lake. we enjoyed hanging out with some of Andrew's family. Luke loves being out on the water! I hope y'all all had a great Easter weekend!



We came back to church Sunday morning and spent Easter with just our little family of 3. We had already had Easter with all of Luke's cousins a few weekends ago when everyone was together. I couldn't just not do anything so Luke 'hunted' eggs out in the back yard. He loved chewing on the eggs, but I think he was more entertained with the grass. And since he doesn't know that there are treat inside each egg Andrew and I enjoyed the candy from the eggs.



We had a great little family Easter! Luke loved playing outside, we got naps in and even managed to do a little yard work that was way over due. We love our little boy- he is getting so big! I can't believe he is going to be six months old soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment