Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

After my brother graduated we headed to the lake to spend the rest of the weekend out there. I have to begin this post with an apology. I only took like 3 pictures of the entire weekend and way more fun was had than what my photos document. Somehow I bring my camera with me and then usually fail to use it the majority of the time. I'll get better at that.

Anyways, my MIL just added this fancy new patio to the house that we hung out on the majority of the time and just enjoyed each others company. When the wind wasn't too bad we too the boat out and several people skied, tubed, and wake-boarded. Andrew took Luke for a swim in the whale pool with his cousin, Brazos. There was lots of splashing, and I think a little peeing in the water. Boys...


We had a great weekend out on the water, but we are even more thankful for the men and women that put their lives on the line everyday so that we can have this freedom. And we also remember all the ones that have passed and the sacrifice they made. We live in a wonderful country and we are so thankful for our military! Hope you memorial day was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment